Have and to Hold (H2H) Dating & Premarital Retreat by Chris A Matthews LMFT
“BETTER TO PREPARE & PREVENT THAN TO REPAIR & REPENT”
Have and to Hold (H2H), is a one-day couples retreat in Charlotte that is open to individuals and couples who are dating, engaged, or have been married for less than seven years. No matter if you just started dating or have been with your partner for years, attending this retreat will help you develop a customized relationship map that will lead you toward establishing a healthy, long lasting relationship.
- Receive professional premarital coaching from an award-winning marriage and family therapist and relationship expert
- Learn how to communicate your individual needs and wants to your partner so your relationship can drive forward and not get stuck in neutral or come to a complete stop
- Gain access to relationship tools designed to provide you with the needed ongoing supports as you transition from dating to engaged to happily married
- Learn how to develop a fail proof relationship that will last a lifetime by ensuring you feel safe, heard, understood, and loved everyday
- Develop an understanding for how the “legality of marriage” works from our guest presenter, a practicing family law attorney